Billing & Fee Schedule
Plus Additional Information
Missoula Early Learning Center offers monthly contracts for three to five days weekly attendance. Varied schedules and drop-ins will be accommodated if space is available. The classroom teachers must approve all varied schedules and drop-ins, with as much prior notice as possible to ensure proper staffing in each classroom and throughout the center.
Infant and Toddler Room:
3 Days/Week - $630.00 | 4 Days/Week - $770.00 | 5 Days/Week - $910.00
Two’s & Three’s and Preschool Rooms:
3 Days/Week - $575.00 | 4 Days/Week - $705.00 | 5 Days/Week - $810.00
Drop-In Rates are based on available space:
Hourly Rate 1-5 Hours - $10.25/hour | Daily Rate 5+ Hours - $52.00/day
Parent Night Out (5:30 – 9:30, scheduled Fridays)
One child - $30 | Two children - $45 | Three children - $60
Registration Fee - One-time, Non-refundable (due 10 days prior of attendance per child)
Missoula Early Learning Center is proud to accept Best Beginning Scholarships. Families can apply for these scholarships through Child Care Resources. Scholarships cover a large portion of enrollment fees, but a monthly balance will still be due. See the directors for more information concerning Best Beginning Scholarships and eligibility.
HOURS OF OPERATION AND HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Missoula Early Learning Center is open from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily, Monday – Friday.
In the case of an emergency, parents will receive a phone call and/or email about the closure with as much notice as possible. Emergency situations may also be broadcast by local television and radio news.
Missoula Early Learning Center will be closed for the following holidays and professional development days, each year:
New Year’s Day | Good Friday | Memorial Day | Fourth of July | Labor Day | MtAEYC Conference (last Friday of October) | Thanksgiving | Black Friday | Christmas Eve | Christmas Day
* Any of these holidays that fall on a Saturday will be observed on the Friday prior to the holiday.
* Any of these holidays that fall on a Sunday will be observed on the Monday following the holiday.
- Any changes to your child’s schedule must be given two weeks prior to the scheduled change. The classroom teacher and the directors must approve all schedule changes. Monthly contracted rates can be prorated if permanent changes are required. Prorated bills will not be provided for children not in attendance (i.e. vacation).
- Missoula Early Learning Center will give families at least 30 days notice of any rate changes.
- All parents with children in the Infant/Toddler and 2’s & 3’s Room are to contribute their portion of wipes per month (if your child is not completely potty trained). Parents who fail to bring in their portion of wipes for the month will be charged a $15.00 fee to cover the cost of the wipes that the center must purchase for that child.
- Parents are required to provide diapers for their children, if your child is not completely potty trained. MELC will provide diapers for a child at a cost of $2.00 per diaper which will be added to the parents next bill.
- Parents will be charged a $25.00 per child, late pick-up fee when employees must stay past our closing time at 5:30 p.m.
- Monthly contracted payments are due by the first of every month for the upcoming month of service. Families are granted a grace period of 5 business days before a $5.00 per day late fee is assessed.
- Families are responsible for all collection fees and legal costs incurred. A collection fee in the amount of 50% of a family’s total account balance will be added to the remaining balance.